Grow Northeast Ohio based innovation. CWA has developed and implemented a ‘go to market’ strategy that fosters innovation and capitalizes on near-term opportunities (sorbents, automation, sensors and monitors, and corrosion protection) within our $6B water industry for the NEO region.
Water Enabled Industrial Attraction. Cleveland Water Alliance will grow its strategy for the industrial migration of large water enabled industry attraction to NEO as part of a broader strategy built around advance manufacturing, flexible electronics, food/beverage, polymers, agriculture and textiles.
Increase collaborative research through a series of published white paper series on “Value of Water” along with shared SBIR funding requests through the Cleveland Water Alliance’s partnership with EPA Water Cluster leaders program.
Advancing sound public policy and education that speaks to the value of clean water as an economic asset to NEO through the Completion of a Phase 2 study on the Value of Water to Northeast Ohio, along with a continuation of our City Club Speaker Series on the Value of water with NEORSD.
Participate in national and regional strategy and planning around preserving our freshwater assets.
Center of Fresh Water Research, Innovation and Great Lakes Water Policy. 2016 will see the beginning of strategic planning on establishing a nationally recognized center in the Cleveland region that will bring together a board array of water related interests into a single building on the banks of the Cuyahoga River including industry, innovation, academic, policy, research, and educational partners.
Membership in the Cleveland Water Alliance offers concrete benefits to your organization, including:
• Members-only, access and engagement with partners and peers on our water projects;
• Recognition on our website and in other venues as a leader in driving this once-in-a-generation opportunity for Northeast Ohio;
• Input on the nexus of economic development and water stewardship in collaboration partners through our Program Committee;
• Opportunity to offer a guest column on our blog and monthly newsletter;
• Access to CWA engagements around education including speaker series;
• Consideration for seat on Board of Directors.